EF-Jordan's V6 Accord Coupe: Finally Lowered 5/8/14

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: EF-Jordan's V6 Accord Coupe: GOT TOTALED 12/23/13

Noooo! Sorry to see this, your coupe was looking really nice. Glad you are able to get another and put those nice wheels on it though. I guess the girl was at fault? Glad no one got hurt.

Did you have the silver HVAC/radio bezel and window switch trim pieces? Is the interior the charcoal leather?

DrOwZee

Reaction score

Sorry to hear man. At least you guys are alright.

How much shipped for the tcs/cruise button, and clock.

cfox28

Reaction score

sorry to hear about your luck, glad you're able to stay with a 6gen though

i would be interested in those front seats, but i bet shipping to columbus ohio would kill me

Last edited:

Tectonickz

Reaction score

Sorry to hear bout the car man. Are the mudflaps still in good condition/ not going to be used again by you? If so I'd be interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

EF-Jordan

Reaction score
Re: EF-Jordan's V6 Accord Coupe: Finally got a new 6GA 2/3/14

Finally got another 6GA. I found it on an auction site and picked it up for $915 with the auction fee's. It has 185,xxx on it. I got totally screwed on my other onet and didn't get any money at all. So the plans are to swap the suspension, full lip kit, roof spoiler, mesh grille, window virors, tint, blackout chrome, shave the trunk badges, loose the spoiler, and intake/exhaust for spring. Fun times!!!

85105D08-2846-4AA9-8205-5706C679791B_zpsrbcivqyc.jpg

EF-Jordan

Reaction score
I got my car lowered finally. I need to drop it a little and even it out a bit. I wish I could have it on the ground but I'm in a wheelchair because I'm paralyzed and it's impossible getting out dumped. Still needs a lot of work but it's a start. I got my system in too. It sounds really balanced. Super happy with it.

2_zps52a40395.jpg

1_zps4cbe873f.jpg

3_zps70440937.jpg

(Ignore my crippled ***)

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Should put it on the floor and then make a cool contraption to be able to get in and out. Would be one of kind for sure.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
I wish I could have it on the ground but I'm in a wheelchair because I'm paralyzed and it's impossible getting out dumped.
Feel free to laugh at this question but how can you drive if your paralyzed? Like I said feel free to laugh because idk i'm not paralyzed.

Back