Eibach 1.5 drop?

kevo

Reaction score
So im lookin at the Eibach pro system plus on ebay they only have the pro system which gives you 1.5" drop I want the sport line plus kit giving you 2" drop both kits come with the same stuff springs, shocks, swayes (F/R), ect.... What do you think spend $692 on the pro or spend 1100 on the sportline from their website

Of what suspension kit would you recommend and is it really that big of a diffrence of .5"

kevo

Reaction score
Yeah I know but the kit that they have is the pro not the sport you get the 2" drop with the sport but is .5 really that big of a difference

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Coils, you don't want to be slammed, go for Tien Basics.

If you want to be slammed get some FF type 1's

Both are under $700

Erich

Reaction score
Yes, I have the sportlines, its not that low at all. Sportlines > Pro-kit. In the end its your decision and everyone on here will tell you to get coilovers haha.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I had both setups and to me there was a very noticeable difference between the two. I HATED pro kit, i still felt stock heigh. Sportline will almost get rid of the fender gap. maybe 2 fingers up front and 1 in back.

kevo

Reaction score
Aright well thanks for the input ill do some more reshearch then let you guys know what im getting thanks.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I currently have Sportlines springs and Koni Yellows. The drop is great, but I wish I had more flexibility to finetune the height at front and rear. I am looking at pairing some Ground Control coil sleeves with my Yellows, I would suggest considering that.

Last edited:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
OP, do you want to be slammed or just a better suspension with a small drop? either way you should get function form type 1 coilovers for adjustable drop abd a way better suspension overall. they are only 600 bucks and you can get a tl swaybar to stiffen roll. i think that eould be a better deal than being stuck at one height and paying more money. i currently have the ff type 1's and i love them. message Ken on here (nasohc) he'll be able to hook you up.

-kyle

Back