*****Eibach 2011*****COUPLE OF PICS UPDATED

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
Re: *****Eibach 2011*****

Originally Posted by NWP
It's time for the 7th Annual Honda-Tech Eibach Springs Honda Open House presented by Rodrez, Ben, Eibach Springs and Myself. As you all know this is the largest Honda ONLY Event in the country!!!

Date: Sunday May 15th
Time: 11-4
Location: Eibach Springs 264 Mariah Circle, Corona, CA 92879-1751

Parking spots within the gates will be pre-sold only:

VIP spots: $35 (front of building)

Regular spots: $25 (sides and rear of building)

As you all know, we sell out every year at least 3 months in advance. Don't wait until the last minute to buy tickets. You can't buy tickets the day of the event at the gate.

Tickets are available via Paypal only. When you pay, please send as a "gift" and be sure to include your full name and active email address or phone number. If you are paying for others, we will need their full name as well (no exceptions). We will reply to let you know that your payment was received and also give you additional information needed. Paypal addy is [email protected]

There will be a limited number of booths available for vendors. Please contact me for details.

If you can't make the show, but would like to get involved, we do have sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact me for details.

There will be numerous magazines on hand shooting vehicles, free pizza, facility tours, DJ and a raffle with about $5,000 worth of product. It's really a fun event!! We also have a couple of surprises added this year including some incredible display vehicles.

Is this an open event? Like if I didnt want to park my car inside the gate how much is general admission? Or must you purchase at least the $25 in gate parking? Lol only because my CG is pretty sub-par on the outside(;

hahaha38

Reaction score

It is a free event if you park outside the gates and walk in. Just be carefull where you park it and what you leave in your car. Thieves will be trolling its a known fact. People have had there cars stolen before at this event. So just make sure your car is safe and don't leave anything behind that will catch attention.

JDMCG7

Reaction score

yea!!!!! cant wait gonna be my 5th year going. last year i rolled with my crew an we got a ton of rolling pics but if there are accords rolling im down to be roll thru with 6gen accord let do this big!!!! accords are theunderdogs of the honda scene everyone thinks that we CANT fix up accords well i say this year we show them what we got!!!! anyone agree with me let do this Eibach 2011 let show em this is our time to shine!!!!

Accord786: i got my hotel booked at Corona aryes West ill be in corona like afternoon time pm me maybe we can hangout or somethin an you can meet an see some of the cars that we got

accord786

Reaction score

lol woahhh didnt see this till now yea you said that rite i have a feeling this year is gonna be a suprise lol

and yea man ill hit you up around that time g...where exactly is your hotel?

JDMCG7

Reaction score

ill be at aryes corona west off of frontage rd. ill pm my number to you right now

wwwojongocom

Reaction score

This sounds fun.. If I go I'd have to drive from SF.. On top of that I don't know any of u guys.. Hmmm...

Chris Vu

Reaction score

Has parking been sorted ? I don't wanna get jizzacked.

Back