FS: Eibach Pro-Kit Damper and Springs with top hats

hellfire127

Reaction score
I have a 3-month old Eibach Pro-kit that includes the Pro Springs and the shocks. I recently got Tein SS coilovers and replaced these with them. I will not be needing these anymore. Both the shocks and springs were bought brand new back in late January of this year.

There is a small problem with one of the rear shocks, the boot seems to be stuck under. I haven't removed the top hats to see if it can come back up. It rides fine with them like that. It happened about 3-4 weeks ago when I hit a small pothole. I don't have the spring compressor and will not like to mess with it as I originally had these installed by a mechanic.

I would estimate about less than 3000 miles since I had these installed, haven't even had an oil change since having these put on. They do have normal wear from driving and install since then. Scratches and some dents on bottom of shocks.

Oh and the rocks you see in one of the rear shocks were used to raise my rear up a bit so i don't constantly rub on my wide rims. I got the tein to raise the car up more and have oem damper.

# 4040.140
# 4041.840

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

I have done many transactions outside of 6thgenaccord. eBay, caraudio, caraudioclassifieds, etc.

I'll start with $375 obo shipped via Fedex. Send payment as gift.

Back