El Paso Members....

Mikey

Reaction score
Hey guys, who all is in El Paso? I know Levi and Nanosaccord are, but anyone else?

Ill be taking a trip to San Antonio in March for a few days then me and my wife are driving to ELP to stay for a few days then she goes to Fort Bliss.

I was just curious what to expect from the area. I havent heard too many good things about it and Id like to find out what's true and what's not, lol.

Our hotel is near the Cielo Vista Mall and Ive found a few places near there, but what about the rest of ELP? My wife's birthday falls during this trip and Id like to do something special. I found the Red Lobster, Chili's and Macaroni Grill but Id like to step it up a notch. Id also like to be able to take her somewhere nice and not have to worry about being out after dark, lol. Sorry, thats how bad Ive been told it is.

Just curious about local "hot spots", flower shops, entertainment, etc. Or maybe someone knows a quality, little hole-in-the-wall joint that was good.

There's plenty of Arby's, McDonalds, Whataburgers and Starbucks, I know that, lol.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

NanosAccord

Reaction score
El Paso isnt that bad, and the area where you r staying is not bad at all its the east side of el paso. Driving a little farther down i-10 u got alot of fancy restaurants and a couple of movie theaters. i just depends what you want to do for fun. What i would recommend is not to go to juarez mexico which is like 10 min away. that is where the violence is at. The good news is that you are going to fort bliss.and fort bliss is growing they even have there own mall and everything. Any other questions?

Mikey

Reaction score
Lol. We're not going to Mexico. Especially not Juarez, lol. We're gonna be staying between Caisson Hill and Del Norte Heights. It looks like all the restaurants are around Vista Hills Country Club and that whole area.

Im not really sure what we'll be doing as neither of us has been there. Probably just restaurants and the mall, lol. What kind of attractions are there? Like any monuments or buildings or anything that you'd suggest?

Deviousjet

Reaction score
Yeah it's very safe oddly enough. I've never felt like I was unsafe at any clubs or anything. Woot I'm from El Paso. We should have a 6th gen meet. Does anyone here know the guy with a silver accord with TL wheels and LED tails that goes to UTEP? I see him all the time but I never get a chance to see him stopped.

rivera919

Reaction score
yeah we should schedule a meet. . .but ahead of time though cuz im always busy with school,work,family :-D

NanosAccord

Reaction score
some guy pretty much passed a light. i had green light 40mph and got in the accident. i wasent at fault but my car insurance says its totaled cause of the airbag.

Back