Embarrassing.. But I don't know what else to do.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Question for Type 2 peeps or peeps with damper controls, what do you usually set yours at for daily driving?
Just trying to get an idea, thanks! :)

I'd say start off with about half way up front, and 2 clicks softer then half on rear and go from there.

ejreams

Reaction score
IMG_0166.jpg

Holy god how do some of you drive your car dumped. lmfao
Front is tooooo low, my car has down-syndrome. Haha

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Some people just love it haha that would be too low for me as well. Still looks good though. It has to feel great to have it done after going through all of that installation.

ejreams

Reaction score
It feels good lol, I'll feel much better after I get that CV boot fixed, 04-06 TL rims with (not about to explode tires), and the front raised a tad so maybe I can get into the empty 3 car garage once again.

I had to use boards to get out and my neighbors looked at me like I was a psycho, haha

ejreams

Reaction score
If there wasn't a mad amount of road construction out here, I'd totally slam it for a while.

@Matt, thanks man, finally....... haha definitely not fun doing it alone but everyone was out of town so.... haha

ejreams

Reaction score
Yea for now, they're cheap as hell out here there's like 3 sets for $150 on CL and I need new tires so I'll just get some winter/all seasons thrown on them.

Should I powder them black? Thoughts?

Back