engine dress up kits

angelusnhc

Reaction score
has anyone used these before? i see them at autozone and advance auto all the time in red and blue but i want the silver one

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i don't use them...because when you actually upgrade and a part is a specific color...:thumbup:

if you just make all your wire loom and stuff a specific color :thumbdown:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
By "engine dress-up kit", are you referring to wire loom, engine bay bolts, braided hose covers, confetti, or what?

Accord281

Reaction score
:rice: please don't. The best way to dress up you bay is to clean it real good. People will appreciate your attention to detail much more than trying to make it look like something it is not.

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
"sleeves" that go over your hoses will tarnish. They will then look not so good. Now if you went with top quality Stainless Steel hoses, thats another story. It's also alot more $$$.

personally, I replaced most of my vacuum lines with Blue Silicone hose from Stylin Motors. I also replaced my radiator hoses with Blue Anodized Flex-Cool hoses. So, yes I have some blue color going on under the hood. It's my personal preference, as of now.

If thats your show mod idea for now, by all means roll with it. My suggestion is to go with a top quality product, which probably cannot be found on Ebay or Autozone, Pep Boys, etc.

Back