ESP.net Solid 2/3/4 Point Strut Bars for 98-02 Accord Interest???

ESP.net

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is John. We at Explicit Speed Performance are seeing how much interest there would be in some Solid 2/3/4 Point Strut Bars for the 98-02 Accord Chassis. Our Strut Bars are known to be some of the strongest on the market. Solid Strut Bars are the only way to fly to get the most function out of the part and deliver the solid/ridged function all the way to the shock/shock tower. We would be interested if possible in making a Full Line up. 2 or 3 Point Front Upper, 2 or 4 Point Rear Upper and possibly a 2 Point Rear Lower Tie Bar.

Unibody cars have shock tower flex both in the front and rear. These strut bars will stiffen up your front and rear and will add strength to your chassis. They offer better handling and will help eliminate shock tower flex. All of our products are hand made and are high end quality. They are made from flat 3/16" and square 1" x 1/8" mild steel. They come with with a semi gloss black powder coated finish. We have 150 colors to choose from for a little additional check out our Honda/Acura Motor Mount Kit and Traction Bar System section for some custom colors we have done.

Below are pictures of some of ESP Solid 2/3/4 Point Strut Bars we have made for other cars.

Comments??? Interest??? Post Up! Thanks-John
www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net

espb1.gif

store.JPG

Below are plates we can add for a little additional on all bars we sell for the cool effect can have the plate powder coated in a different color then the bar and can put any color decal on it. SS counter sunk screws.

Plate2.jpg

ESP 3 Point Front Upper Strut Bar

EF3pt.jpg

EF3pt1.jpg

ESP 2 Point Rear Upper Strut Bar

espef2ptru1.jpg

espef2ptru.jpg

ESP 4 Point Rear Upper Strut Bar

BB6%204%20pt.JPG

BB6%204%20pt2.JPG

ESP Rear Lower Tie Bar

IMG_1535.jpg

bb6_2_pt_4.jpg

ESP CB 90-93 Accord 3 Point Front Upper Strut Bar for RHD little tricky to figure out with no car :)

CB3ptRHD.JPG

Last edited:

akoutmos

Reaction score
Are you going to be making strut bars for both the front and the rear? How will the front bar differ from the CL bar which ties the strut towers and connects to the firewall on both sides? Just curious what your design ideas are :).

And thanks for taking an interest in the Accord chassis and providing us with some kick @ss products!

nwcg3

Reaction score
I Would be interested. My time attack accord is in the roll cage stage, however I would be interested in a 3pt bar made in the USA.

I have every bar made for the accord, but a 3 pt bar is one I can find and CUSCO seems to be the best options with the TL-S bar too (which I have lol)
How would your bar pair with a Progress RSB, UR 4pt brace, cusco under brace, and some mild spot welding with welded roll cage?

Never knew how much a 3 vs 2 pt bar would vary in performance....dont want too much stiffness. :peace:

VERY VERY INTERESTED.....

nwcg3

Reaction score
A fellow Seattle resident :). Do you autocross in the area?

Seattle in the house for sure.

I am building a time attack accord right now. So im not too sure on autocross. However I am working with Speedfactory, AMR, speedware Motorsports, on the project. Doing some work in house as well....need a good welder. Trying to work with as many local places as possible. Suppose to be the first 01 Time Attack Accord in the PNW

Dude if your in Seattle we should connect and talk shop! I have been trying to connect with some folks but no luck.

[email protected] Hit me up!

akoutmos

Reaction score
Speedfactory is doing my car as well. I have all the parts laying around my living room right now lol. Moving to the city sucks though.....would have liked to do all of this in my garage back on the east coast.

HomerJay

Reaction score
Will be keeping an eye on this. Nothing can happen this year but maybe next, I'd buy one of each! Assuming anything is available for the coupe by then.

ESP.net

Reaction score
I'll see if I can have something to show within the next 2 months. Yes I would be hoping to use all 5 holes believe it is on each side in the front.

Everything I seen on the market is pretty flimsy far as end plates even expensive cusco. Much thicker, much stronger will ours be.

I see from factory they have an attatchment shown below in Red to the firewall... I think the better route may be to have the 3rd point go directly to the firewall where the VIN is. Then possibly due what we do with the earlier CB 90-93 Accords. We make bracket that goes inside the cowl area. Pretty straight forward, put strut bar on, Mark the 3 holes, drill, take wiper and plastic cowl off. Install bracket and then strut bar and your done. The bracket also will stay in place when and if desiring on taking the strut bar on and off... -John

98Acc1.jpg

Last edited:
Back