Euro R replica amber corners/OEM Visors

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
A lot of the OG guys here know me and most of you always been wanting to know how I did my amber corners.
Since I sold my Accord heres exactly how I did it.

Picture189.jpg

Picture190.jpg

Picture192.jpg

Picture193.jpg

Picture195.jpg

End result is this:
Picture014-3.jpg

Very similar to this:
10.jpg

You need the amber corner lamps from EG chassis Honda Civic. It doesn't have to be OEM Stanley, ebay ones will work fine. For the low beam I utilized a 1995 Nissan 240sx Zenki headlight lenses. And for the high beam area, I used any JDM 5thgen Accord corners lamps.

All you need are the outer lenses to be trimmed and cut using Dremel and file. Our 6thgen headlight housing is perfect to hide all mounting points. After everything is done just replace the outer headlight cover and youre done!

Its a lot better compare to using paint to tint either the inner or outer housing.
Everything costed me about 50 bucks, but its priceless to have such a one of a kind headlight Euro R replica.... well not for long.

Visors:
As far as we all know, Honda NEVER made OEM window visors for 6th gen accords. So I did my own research and found a way to solve this equation.

I used a OEM Honda 7th gen Accord Sedan window visors, The front lines up well but the rears need a little trimming about half inch.

Look at how it does not line up exactly along the window curve lines.
Picture143.jpg

But it flows a lot better.
Sakurasvisorcloseup.jpg

sakurasnewvisor.jpg

The key here is to trim vertically about half inch of the material and then re-glue them together using fiberglass kit. The only down side would be there will be sanding and painting involve but the end result will be priceless.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Re: Euro R replica amber corners

wait... u sold the accord ron ron? :sad:

SykVSyx

Reaction score

And so the secrets start to get revealed.

Those were very nicely done, Ron.

Go!

Reaction score

RonRon,

WHRE DO YOU LIVE ?

Back