Euro tag?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I love the way they look, but are they legal in FL?

They're legal in KY (of all places) but only on the front.

acedomain

Reaction score
idk if it would look right on the accord seen it on a bmw looks nice depends on how your accord looks i think like if its all jdm out and **** dont do it ...i was thinking if i make my accord look like the euro ones minus the actual front conversion if it would look good with the euro plate but im still not sure on this looking good so i dont think much about it right now if anything you let us know how it looks

SN95GTMustang

Reaction score
No, ricer.

Oh yeah, people who live in glass houses should'nt throw stones:icon_toilet:lol.

The accord is bone stock outside except for a drop 19s and foglights. And yeah just a euro front plate, the rear obviously is normal florida tag, lol. Its not illegal. I think it might look stylish. Definitely dont like the jap tags.

SN95GTMustang

Reaction score
i think a european style license plate would look horribly out of place on your japanese manufacturer made car.

well considering if it was driving around in Europe it would have to have that plate on it anyway regardless of being Japanese, lol. But they are cheap so ill try it out worst case I take it back off

Back