f*ckkkkkk it finally happened (56k go away)...

F23A1AT

Reaction score
When you get yur car fixed you should come to the g-ville car show on thursdays, I thought I was alone here. It is in the parking lot near the Target on Archer Rd.

01exv6

Reaction score
When you get yur car fixed you should come to the g-ville car show on thursdays, I thought I was alone here. It is in the parking lot near the Target on Archer Rd.

sick i didnt even know about it, ill definitely have to come sometime...if my car ever gets fixed. i got a call from the body shop today and they said that one of the motor mounts is broken so i cant get my car back until monday....except i was planning on going home for spring break tomorrow. i guess i get to keep the POS malibu rental for a whole extra week. awesome! he also told me that they couldnt put the coupe bumper and hood on because it requires all different connectors and a different hood lock, so they wouldnt do it.

fun week lol
take it easy:peace:

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Then that shop is BS-ing you, those parts will fit just fine. I am :buttkick: myself for going that way, I had to replace both. When I fixed my car I didn't even think about it. :sad:

Back