F23a1 destroker turbo. Start to Finish.

hahaha38

Reaction score
Yes the valve cover and brake setup is hydro dipped. Here is a pic of my Brembo BBK setup. Work was done by houtson hydro dip. They do great work.

66747_10201043650947405_1079407262_n.jpg

The clutch works great. I like it. Should hold up fine for my goals. Looking to push 400whp once I get all the kinks worked out and install my other turbo.

Chorilored

Reaction score
Good work man, I have a few questions. how much weight savings with the traction bar?
and how much more traction ofcourse;)?
also i didnt see a front motor mount on the engine, did it have one connected to the traction bar? lastly why so much more tq than hp on the first f23 setup?
are you getting an lsd?

hahaha38

Reaction score
what was the cost of this entire build?

I don't like to talk about the cost. It was done for fun. :waytogo:

Good work man, I have a few questions. how much weight savings with the traction bar?
and how much more traction ofcourse;)?
also i didnt see a front motor mount on the engine, did it have one connected to the traction bar? lastly why so much more tq than hp on the first f23 setup?
are you getting an lsd?

Prolly saved 40lbs from the stock crossmember. Works great don't have anymore wheel hop.

I'm not using a front motor mount at this time. Just using a solid innovative rear mount. The traction bar doesn't have a spot to mount one up. Thinking about making one for it in the future.

The reason for more tq then hp is because of the small turbo I'm using at the moment. Runs out of steam on the top end.

I already have a kaaz lsd. Its just not in the pics.lol

Snoobly

Reaction score
Makes me wanna be done with college that much faster. lol

Back