F23a1 Turbo build (update 10/20/12) DYNO

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
what kinda gap are you running? I dont remember exactly what I gapped mine to but I remember everyone saying that it was way wrong. fixed my misfires and is still running strong almost 2 years later. which reminds me I could use some new plugs hahaha

greekpizza

Reaction score
what kinda gap are you running? I dont remember exactly what I gapped mine to but I remember everyone saying that it was way wrong. fixed my misfires and is still running strong almost 2 years later. which reminds me I could use some new plugs hahaha

i cant remember, matt shue re gaped them when i got there ill check when i get home.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
ya same deal with my tuner once I got there. I remember when I posted on here someone saying it was either way too close or way too wide.

kleankord

Reaction score
always wanted to boost my accord, do you mind me asking what it cost you to put together the whole kit?

greekpizza

Reaction score
always wanted to boost my accord, do you mind me asking what it cost you to put together the whole kit?

so i think it cost me somewhere around 3 to 4? im afraid to add it up hahah but ive got 1k in the exhaust alone, mostly cause of the tight bend off the turbo i had to get an o2 housing.

Last edited:

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Just curious, sorry if this is a stupid question. are those the stock injectors in the picture?

Hollywood

Banned
Reaction score
Are you running sock internals? Make sure your compression is still high or even good. I made the mistake of doing a full build on my h23A, the compression was not to thepoint that a turbo would run effectively and long story short...otw to get it dyno'd & tuned = smoke city. I had to have my block ored and sleeved, new pistons, forged rods, springs, etc. basically a whole engine rebuild after doing the h23 swap. I will post pics soon...

Back