FactorVIII's 2000 v6 Sedan (56k run away)

JniG

Reaction score
I'm just baffled why you would have a wheel setup like that if you dont plan to slam your car lol. Nonetheless, car has a lot of potential.

chaby_91

Reaction score
Car looks clean. Welcome to the site.

Also, your rear tires are on the wrong side. The thread should be pointing forward. This is potentially dangerous in the rain.

Varnell

Reaction score
It says you have Tein coilovers, but how low are you? It says .5", but that can't be right.

factorviii

Reaction score
It says you have Tein coilovers, but how low are you? It says .5", but that can't be right.

I lowered it an additional .5", So I'm about .5 from the bottom of the coilover

you need to be much lower. there is no reason to have stretched tires unless they are tucked far under your fender.

I know, I want to go lower now but my Teins are almost maxed out and I don't want the ride quality to get even worse. Should of bought some BC racing coilovers or ksport. I still rub on big dips in the back and on hard corners with a dip.

factorviii

Reaction score
new pics,

I need to get a new digital camera. Film doesn't make cars look as clean.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Looks good, maybe paint the mufflers black?

Just my opinion, factory mufflers were painted black, I use cheapass matte black spray paint, it lasts about 6 months. It would last longer with decent prep and quality paint, but it's easier to just touch it up when I wax the car. I do the same thing to the wheel wells, suspension, and brakes.

factorviii

Reaction score
bump, these are the last pictures taken of my car. I was involved in an accident and the car is a complete loss unfortunately :(

I picked up a new accord though and I'll be posting it shortly. I couldn't stay away from the cg6 platform haha.

Back