Farewell 6thgen

Teesak

Reaction score
I assume most, if not all of you do not know who I am, but I have been on this forum and checking it out for a couple years now and while I never accomplished the plans I had for my car it was still a fun and great learning experience. Now my time with the Accord has come to an end and I am in the process of selling it.

The reason for this post is because I wanted to applaud you guys for running such an awesome site/forum. I learned a lot from you guys and had a ton of fun tinkering with the car and making small changes to make it mine. You all were positive and nice to each other (this can be rare on other site) and gerneally helpful and eager to be helpful. So yeah, keep it up 6thgen fam!

:High 5:
:favorites13:

Varnell

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you're moving on, but glad you enjoyed the site. A lot of this information can carry over to other cars. Good luck with your futute projects.

There's also no reason to 'leave'. Plenty of members stop by from time to time that no longet own a 6th gen.

Teesak

Reaction score
What are you planning on buying?

Right now I am looking for a 2005-2009 Outback. Ideally I'll give it a little lift and make it a little more off road worthy, (Kind of the opposite style typically seen here with people slamming their cars) but we will see what happens in the end.

Sorry to hear you're moving on, but glad you enjoyed the site. A lot of this information can carry over to other cars. Good luck with your futute projects.

There's also no reason to 'leave'. Plenty of members stop by from time to time that no longet own a 6th gen.

No reason to be sorry, I had a great time with the car but its time to move on to something a little more reliable. I already have been thinking about what I want to do with my next ride and will definitely be using the info I gained here. And I am sure I will check in once and a while. This site made me fall in love with the 6thgen coupes as a number of members rides are amazing.

Back