Fastflyinaccord's 2000 I4 Coupe 56k no dice

matty2013

Reaction score
Re: Fastflyinaccord's 2000 I4 Coupe 56k beware

and it stays on for a long time? I was thinking of getting a can and doing the heat shield and the calipers too

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

and it stays on for a long time? I was thinking of getting a can and doing the heat shield and the calipers too

its got ceramic in it, its less likely to chip. the engine bay will be fine. i had mine originally painted a different color for over a year and it looked perfectly fine when i started sanding. the calipers you'll prob have to do more frequently just because they get beat on by stuff on the road. for the calipers you can either use the engine enamel or the caliper paint. they are both for high heat and have ceramic

bdim

Reaction score

Nice car. I like your upgrades.
A couple of questions for you. What kind of grill do you have on there? And where did you get the Accord emblem and the grill? And How much did that cost you?

Thanks in Advance

kn0x47

Reaction score

its a "type r" grill (search ebay for grills). the emblem probably came off the back of his car

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

Nice car. I like your upgrades.
A couple of questions for you. What kind of grill do you have on there? And where did you get the Accord emblem and the grill? And How much did that cost you?

Thanks in Advance

its a "type r" grill (search ebay for grills). the emblem probably came off the back of his car

knox is right about the grille, you can get them for like 30 bucks i think. i had to buy another accord emblem cuz the one i took off the rear snapped on me. you can find the accord emblems for like 10 bucks on ebay. i just got it discounted from my buddy that works for honda

bdim

Reaction score

knox is right about the grille, you can get them for like 30 bucks i think. i had to buy another accord emblem cuz the one i took off the rear snapped on me. you can find the accord emblems for like 10 bucks on ebay. i just got it discounted from my buddy that works for honda

Can you get these type r grills for sedans as well as coupes or am I going to need something entirely different?

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

should have them for sedans, just search for them on ebay...you can only get them if you have a 98-00 because the 01 and 02's have the grills attached to the bumper as one piece

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

no 98-02 sedan has a swappable grille.....just to clear up any confusion. but you can do some body work to make a grille fit.

Back