Feedback for Good/Bad Transactions

Discussion in 'Cars & Parts For Sale/Trade' started by Here4U2nv151, May 9, 2006.

1. Sil2DrV6

Sil2DrV6 Well-Known Member

Member: sonni_kuba
    Item: JDM Under Spoiler Ground Clearance Protector
    Bought/Sold: Sold to him
    Feedback: Very good communication. Lightning fast payment. Was very nice having a business w/ him.

2. Kink

Kink Active Member

Member: New_beginnings, Trevor DaCosta,
    Item: 4cyl stock intake tube
    Bought/Sold: Bought from him
    Feedback: He took 40$ for the part and never sent me anything. Beware: scammer. I had bought a few small things from him in the past and he was prompt and good at communicating. This time, though, he basically flaked out. He responded with promises to deliver via text a couple times, with no results.

3. irtiza18

irtiza18 Well-Known Member

Member: Igor http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/member.php?u=15084
    Item: Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
    Brought/Sold: Brought
    Feedback: You want feedback about this asshole? He's a lousy scumbag. He is a ****ing lazy piece of **** on this forum. He took my money and claims he shipped it. Even thou i legitimately saw all the photos of the exhaust i was buying off. Unfortunately its a month ever since it started. Don't buy from him. Funny thing is He's a postal man, like how can you not know what do when shipping an exhaust system. Dumbass here. Also didnt know the tracking number when he "shipped it" after we spoke on the phone a few times. I hope he reads this!!

NAME: Alex Dvoyrin
    Phone Number: (1) 7722843953
    Email: [email protected]