Few pics of my '96 240sx...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
ooohh.... nice car overall... but y stretch the tires? u could easily fit 255 width tires on tht bad boy :naughtyrun:

j_man_honda

Reaction score
ooohh.... nice car overall... but y stretch the tires? u could easily fit 255 width tires on tht bad boy :naughtyrun:

I know... Im about to buy some Falken FK452 tires for it. Front-225/40/18 and rear 245/35/18. Theyll make it look a lot beefier. I just had these KDW2's in my garage and threw them on. Yes they are going to boost my KA. Put in all new internals and everything. 350hp and can easily handle 400+... This may be a while though. Might have to sell the Accord before I do that:thinking:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I love that car mang, also good pick up on the tires they are great.

osiriskidd

Reaction score
i hate you. $900 dollar car lolol.

hope you don't have emissions when you swap engines. thats the sole reason i had to find a 95.

any plans on frontal swaps? kouki? specR?

i'm going KA-T myself for a while.

zilvia.net for all your parts. it's great.

grats again on the nice s14.

Last edited:

j_man_honda

Reaction score
i hate you. $900 dollar car lolol.

hope you don't have emissions when you swap engines. thats the sole reason i had to find a 95.

any plans on frontal swaps? kouki? specR?

i'm going KA-T myself for a while.

zilvia.com for all your parts. it's great.

grats again on the nice s14.

Nah we dont have emissions in SC... I plan on keeping it zenki for a while. Im on 240sxforums.com and they have some good deals. Zilvia is too spread out for me. And Wildman, im getting some Falken FK452's as I said to replace these BFgoodrichs. These were in my garage and I couldnt wait to get new tires before I put these wheels on:)

osiriskidd

Reaction score
sounds good. im keeping mines zenki as well. trying to save for some german headlights or clear lense at least. they yellow so quick.

good luck with the build. what part of SC are you in. i used to go up there weekly to teach kungfu/kickboxing.

j_man_honda

Reaction score
Im near Greenville... Im ordering tires 2night. There goes $650:(... Then its time to save up a grand for coilovers. Im still looking for a 97-98(kouki) at a decent price. Id like to have a reliable DD that looks slick and a 400hp drift/drag beast. The kouki would be my DD if I could find one for less than $6000 around here.

Back