Finally..

xIrvin

Reaction score
installed my damn F2 Type 1's yesterday. Took me and 2 other "newbie" friends ELEVEN WHOLE FCKN HOURS!. ran into to many problems.
Anyways i got a little question. On the rear suspension where the strut is supposed to be bolted on, I think it's called the knuckle judging from the DIY on this. When i tried to stick the bolt through the holes to twist it in i noticed the hole didn't align correctly, it was bent out of shape.
any idea of what could've caused this? Or how to fix it? I had to cross thread the damn thing just so i could drive home :/.
Oh and sorry no pics taken.

xIrvin

Reaction score
^ Tried both, stepped on it, hammered it but it still wouldn't stay in place. It's connected to the piece with the rubber mushroom looking things? Idk if those are bushings or whatever.
Oh and does anyone know what that piece is called? Cuz i wanna get new ones...

Adancito

Reaction score
^ Tried both, stepped on it, hammered it but it still wouldn't stay in place. It's connected to the piece with the rubber mushroom looking things? Idk if those are bushings or whatever.
Oh and does anyone know what that piece is called? Cuz i wanna get new ones...

Its kinda hard to diagnose without pics. =|

xIrvin

Reaction score
It's on the DIY spring/strut install on here. sorry idk how to link it and the sites too slow for me to get the picture.
It's the picture of the rear that has the knuckle the the bolt marked.
It's the other side of the knuckle. if that makes sense..

Back