First pics of my ride

scrappys64

Reaction score
^^ Yeah I have been thinking about other rims just not sure yet. I was looking into either some Black with Chrome lip or these others that I saw.

Yeah i plan on getting some better fogs, I puts those on then washed my car one of the bulbs burnt :rofl: CHEAP S H I T!!!!!! LOL

Kid you should man or maybe we should try and take some pics one weekend. :thumbsup:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
stupidaznmunkey said:
but i think these would look a little better
carpix1sm.jpg

freakin daniel whoring up his car :rofl: :rofl: jk jk :D

i like the current rims man... i say paint the black moldings white, get a kit and u're set :thumbsup: love the drop btw

scrappys64

Reaction score
yeah I have always liked my rims, but I was thinking something different not sure though. The molding yeah I think I am going to keep the WW Lip and get the molding all painted white. :D i go through these phases and i get discouraged and off track about stuff on my car but I am think that I will finish off with the lip kit. Sorry to the guys who were interested. :peace: Hey but if I just so happen to change my mind I will let you all know. :thumbsup:

scrappys64

Reaction score
steadypimpin said:
nice ride. Finally got to see it. I'll look out for it when Im in your hood.

Yeah boi Whats good man we still need to get up and get some SHOTS....

Yo guys the Badges are gone and I do mean GONE!!!!!!! :thumbsup: I will take some pics tomorrow and post them up..

steadypimpin

Reaction score
Yeah bro, we need to meet up and take some pics of our rides together one of these days. Hit me up so we can finally do that. Also, I'll take the red badges if you dont want them.

Back