Fog lights??????????

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Amazon is actually one of the more reliable sources to get the OEM replicas.

SKIandSKY262

Reaction score
I put on the Honda factory ones, but they only work with the low beams on, which causes the fog lights to be blinded. Does anyone know how I can modify the set up to be a "command option?" I'd like to be able to turn off my headlights but turn on the foglights only for those really foggy nights.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You would have to wire them up to a separate relay and then to your OEM switch to be able to turn them on without having to turn your headlights on.

Mine are setup the same way, and I need to rewire it as well.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
Be careful with those OEM replica sets, they don't always come complete, especially the ones off of ebay.

I do know that people have had issues dealing with andysautoparts as well, but if you go with them, hopefully you won't have a problem.

You can try various Accord Forums as well for sets for sale, they come up every so often.

x2... got mine from ebay, gotta get different switch and wirering... but did got it for only $35 compare to the hundreds and up... :duckhunt:

xpieceofcralpx

Reaction score
x2... got mine from ebay, gotta get different switch and wirering... but did got it for only $35 compare to the hundreds and up... :duckhunt:

i've bought to sets from ebay so far. they just miss the brackets to install them on the bumper. custom work has fixed that problem. compared to the $100s + from the dealer is well worth it. and the button is different, idk why haha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Maybe some ebay seller's have stepped up with the OEM replica kits, but I know there are specific kits where the wiring is not enough, or completely wrong in addition to the switch being much bigger.

001Stunna

Reaction score
OK,

I'd like to rewire my fog lights to work without the low beams on. How would I find someone to do that?

S&S

How are they wired right now? Do you have a switch that you can turn them on/off or no?

Could be as simple as plugging a clip in a different spot on the fusebox on drivers side.

jdm egizzle 6

Reaction score
The ones I got from amazon came with everything. The only down fall was that the wiring has to be spidered into the cabin to existing harness and there is a wire that has to be cliped into the cabin harness. The problem is only the 01-02 coupes(if those are the fogs your asking about)have that wire and won't light up with out connecting it. I jumped the wire directly but it also didn't work so I took it all out and connected the fogs to my hids.

Back