Fog lights??????????

SKIandSKY262

Reaction score
My car is a 2002 Accord sedan, I had the shop put in the factory option. They had a time with them, took forever to get them to work right.

There is a button on the left side of the steering wheel between cruise control and the moon roof....push it in and WHEN the low beams are on the fog lights can come on.

I asked the tech if he could wire it so that I could use the fogs on their own (being smart enough to know to turn on the park lights when I am in thick fog) but he said he couldn't do it.

So what do I do?

S&S

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I think someone's already told you how in this thread, lol. You have to run an independent power source and relay for the lights, so that the wiring isn't tied into the stock relay for the headlights. The fog light switch should turn them on whenever you want with the stock switch, as long as it's not in the same wiring as the lows/highs.

Last edited:

hellfire127

Reaction score
anybody have any links to ebay or amazon that sells some good quality kits? my 99 accord sedan doesn't have fog lights and i like to get a kit where i can install myself. just want something w good quality. i've looked on ebay and amazon but i don't know if they require the brackets already on the car or if they come with them for me to install.

Back