Foggy windows

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Just curious to know from those who don't have a/c; what product/brand do you use to prevent the windows in our CG from fogging. I haven't face this issue yet, but would like to prevent it from ever happening.

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
my a/c doesnt work because my compressor is shot but i just blast the heat onto the windshield and it clears up rather quickly. only problem is that all that heat is pretty uncomfortable for the people in the car because its already muggy as is inside the car because of the rain so it really sucks i cant wait to get a new compressor but i mean atleast the window actually clears up so i can see the road

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Well sometime even with the heat I've notice it will stay foggy, I mean not in my car, but in other people I know. I agree that muggy feeling is one thing I'm trying to avoid I just want to avoid any discomfort behind the wheel.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
But seriously guys is their a cleaning solution for foggy windows; I heard RainX version that eliminate fog sucks from those who used it and reviews, also I already dislike RainX as a product lol.

hks_tuned

Reaction score
no matter what you will get foggy windows if you dont have a/c when it rains. well that's just from my experience.

Mikey

Reaction score
This is a general Honda issue. Had it in my 4G, have it in my 6G.

My best solution? Either crack the windows, that way the air inside the car is the same temp as outside the car, OR-- dont put the thing on full blast cold or full blast hot. Instead, try it on in the middle. Set it to 75* or between the hot and cold and give it a minute. If it's raining and you cant/dont wanna crack your windows, invest in some visors. :p

Back