Forza 2 pics and chat (56k, your choice)

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i know!...i played yesterday for a while...i been trying to build a couple NSX's cause i love them...but they don't sound like i want them...i want a really strong supercharger wine...of the 2 superchargers i've tried....nothing

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
999,999,999,999 credits ftw

i have like 89x,xxx,xxx,xxx left after my 50+ cars

beardohio

Reaction score
999,999,999,999 credits ftw

i have like 89x,xxx,xxx,xxx left after my 50+ cars

I hacked my way to a ****ton of money in Forza 2 about a year or so ago, Xbox Live caught me and I couldn't play it for quite some time :haysm9: Twas well worth it though, I still have the hack saved as a .doc if you want it.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I hacked my way to a ****ton of money in Forza 2 about a year or so ago, Xbox Live caught me and I couldn't play it for quite some time :haysm9: Twas well worth it though, I still have the hack saved as a .doc if you want it.

I did it too, but I thought they blocked it now? I cant make anymore money =( how do u do it? Also, have you heard of the new car pack coming? the new mustang and everything. I got a bada$$ 2006 si tuned for nurburging, It took me 2 days to tune....

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i think its whack that theres not at least a cheat to get mad money. im not doing all the races, ****, im not even going to do another race and i dont even remember when the lest time i did one was, haha.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
i think its whack that theres not at least a cheat to get mad money. im not doing all the races, ****, im not even going to do another race and i dont even remember when the lest time i did one was, haha.

Are you broke or something? I can gift car you a Ferrari :hihi:

Back