Frisky's Stance Overhaul (56k will explode)

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Lookin good..the car looks very clean on the wheels and you did a good job on the rattle can my man! In for more progress, how you like the functions?

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
looks good bro. now come to dallas

I'm not sure my car will make that trip lol.

wow bro im diggin it..... my fogs fitment suxs compare to ur and i have the right bumper lol :omgbd:

They just look like it from that angle. They wiggle around and if you see them up close they don't line up with the bumper cuts very well. Appreciate the kind words though. :D

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Lookin good..the car looks very clean on the wheels and you did a good job on the rattle can my man! In for more progress, how you like the functions?

Thanks man, the paint was from AutomotiveTouchUp.com. Very close match and I would highly recommend them. As for the coils I can't really give an answer. I haven't driven it at all yet because I rub constantly lol.

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Thanks man, the paint was from AutomotiveTouchUp.com. Very close match and I would highly recommend them. As for the coils I can't really give an answer. I haven't driven it at all yet because I rub constantly lol.

Forshure, gotta roll them fenders! And thanks all look into that paint

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
looks tits. I like the wheels and slight stretch. you should have went with slightly bigger rims and kept the front slightly higher, your subframe, oil pan, and flex pipe will hate you for this.....:lawl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Like the new look. 18's probably would have been a better choice with that drop, but regardless, it's a nice improvement.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
looks good.. i'm glad u didn't go too excessive on the "stance". This looks more flush than stance.. very clean and props to u :thumbsup:

Back