Front end conversion

HondaFamily

Reaction score
Back to topic!!..

I think you only need the bumper cover and hood from a coupe, It should aling good!

Update ASAP!!! :bump:

Geewiz

Reaction score
I did it, don't have pics, but 02 sedan to an 02 aftermarket coupe bumper cover and wired up DEPO fogs. Got a CF oem-style coupe hood for little more than 300 and fenders to bumper to hood line up well. It's tough maybe fitting the bumper to the fender but it was that way for when I had to put a new sedan bumper as well. Got non-metal washers, bolts and nuts from home depot and had my body guy use them after he painted my coupe bumper.

(Also aftermarket seems to be ok for me, I'm on my third replacement bumper now, have had bad luck in that department with snow sliding, raccoons, etc.)

Another question which can tie in to this but is probably a yes, anyone do the conversion and add a lip to it? I'm looking at a WW or probably Mugen (cheaper and I still like the look) polyurethane lip. The bumper needs to come off for when I install my ordered retrofitted OEM headlamps and figure I'll have it done then.

HondaFamily

Reaction score
I don't think there's too much options in front lips...I've looked in egay and some other places and couln'dt find anything!...Take some pics to drool a lil with the carbon hood!!:beer:

Geewiz

Reaction score
When I get the bumper repainted, get a new left fender and it painted, and my retrofit headlamps installed, then yes, I'll get the ball rollin on pictures, member's ride, etc. Plus, it's cold as hell right now in NE Ohio!

Geewiz

Reaction score
^^

in for pics

I've added you two and will let you know when everything's replaced/repainted/etc. that I had mentioned (and to stay on thread topic) including my coupe bumper conversion. I'll get all fancy and take pics with my dSLR with day shots and night shots to show off the bi-Xenon low/high beam bulbs that are replacing the only-low beams and with the stock highs and fogs when I figure out which way I want to wire the fogs up.

imaricer:)

Reaction score
^^

I've added you two and will let you know when everything's replaced/repainted/etc. that I had mentioned (and to stay on thread topic) including my coupe bumper conversion. I'll get all fancy and take pics with my dSLR with day shots and night shots to show off the bi-Xenon low/high beam bulbs that are replacing the only-low beams and with the stock highs and fogs when I figure out which way I want to wire the fogs up.

yeah i added you

thanks bro, cant wait to see it. :beer:

Back