Front Upper Strut Tower Bars...

chriskarel

Reaction score
Do they make a difference by themselves or are they just used with a complete suspension overhaul? I don't want to spend the money on one if it won't add any performance gains. Thanks.

juicebox00

Reaction score
just get a stock 2G acura cl or tl strut bar. basically it's the same as ours but the 2 little bars are connected by a bar that goes across the bay. and it's lie $42 or something

chriskarel

Reaction score
Ok thanks gang. The NOS Acura bars are a good idea, however I'm looking at a Megan Racing one for $50, so I may as well get that.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Ok thanks gang. The NOS Acura bars are a good idea, however I'm looking at a Megan Racing one for $50, so I may as well get that.

the OEM acura bar will provide way more support than the megan bar. but if you want it because of the flashy looks, then go ahead with it.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
anybody ever done a back to back test?

a blind test would also be kinda fun to do...see if someone can really tell the difference between a one piece or a multi piece...

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score

a blind test would also be kinda fun to do...see if someone can really tell the difference between a one piece or a multi piece...

lets do an intoxicated test... in a wal-mart parking lot at 3am tho.....

juicebox00

Reaction score

i'll do a blind test. just close my eyes and set how much i can flex each one by pushing down on it, lol. i mean if i can flex a bar w/ my arm i'm sure that under stress, through a turn, it will flex a little defeating it's purpose to some extent.

Back