Frozen Beer Trick

MikeyMike

Reaction score
anyone ever do it, i did it once just to see if it actually works

Note: works best with Corona since its a clear bottle you can see it better, you have to hit it completely flush on the floor (marble tile works best) only thing that sucks is it stays frozen, and ive never drank one afterwards. my assumption is it gets flat

its fun to **** with your friends who dont know about it

ex from youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Ebig4g3ho

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
that happened to me once. I put some beers in the freezer cuz i had people over and we wanted beer. So i put them in the freezer so they can get cold faster. I forgot and left them there too long but when i took em out of the freezer i saw that they were all still liquid. I was in relief, took em to my basement and gave em to my friends. When they all opened it, they all froze up and we were all like WTF!?

champaned_out

Reaction score
that happened to me once. I put some beers in the freezer cuz i had people over and we wanted beer. So i put them in the freezer so they can get cold faster. I forgot and left them there too long but when i took em out of the freezer i saw that they were all still liquid. I was in relief, took em to my basement and gave em to my friends. When they all opened it, they all froze up and we were all like WTF!?

lol what did you guys do with the frozen beers? i would of been pissed if that happened to me haha

Back