FRP Replica OEM front lip review for 98-00 Accord coupes

Joe_Kokomo

Reaction score
I got a quote for $1200 to be shipped to Los Angeles. I guess I won't be getting a OEM lip-kit replica. If there is ever a GB I will be in! Open the shipping borders please. Hard to imagine 1 guy spoiling this for everyone else.

Steverino

Reaction score
Okay I gotta put this out there, but I actually bought one of these lips and it's flimsy as ****.

It has no retaining tabs on the bottom so if you hit ANYTHING, it'll crack. It's basically a fiberglass mold of the OEM lip.

I went out and got myself an authentic OEM front lip. ooooh-rah.

Raul

Reaction score
Okay I gotta put this out there, but I actually bought one of these lips and it's flimsy as ****.

It has no retaining tabs on the bottom so if you hit ANYTHING, it'll crack. It's basically a fiberglass mold of the OEM lip.

Congrats!

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Steverino said:

What's why you make sone brackets for it. Plus it's fiber glass

vtec_905

Reaction score
I love my FRP replica front lip. Fits great, looks identical to OEM and for $149, cant beat it!

Raul

Reaction score
I got a quote for $1200 to be shipped to Los Angeles. I guess I won't be getting a OEM lip-kit replica. If there is ever a GB I will be in! Open the shipping borders please. Hard to imagine 1 guy spoiling this for everyone else.

anyone interested in mine?

Raul

Reaction score
sorry i meant the front only. Recently I got the genuine front which needs some work, which requires some money! thats why i am thinking of selling the replica one :)

Back