FS: FS OEM Stanley Headlight, TYC aftermarket

F23A1AT

Reaction score
75+ shipping FIRM
Ultra clean
Virgin headlights

!!Update!!

Sorry folks I made a mistake, these are not a pair of Stanley lights, but rather a driver side Stanley and a TYC passenger side light. I should have inspected them more closely, It appears I was tricked by the seller who told me they were both Stanleys. They were wayyy to oxidized before to notice. As a result I am lowering the price. Thanks for looking.

Only bad, missing some of the rubber gaskets, those can be transferred over from your oxidized stockers, eBays or w/e.

2011-11-06121848.jpg

2011-11-06122728.jpg

2011-11-06122734.jpg

Last edited:

LunaccorD

Reaction score
Re: FS OEM Stanley Headlights

that's kind of pricey no? or maybe just me?
i would maybe do 80 shipped.

F23A1AT

Reaction score

I forgot to mention in the OP, these lights are virgins, never been opened. I'll update the first post when I get to a computer.

Bax

Reaction score

The price does seem a little steep at first, but then you have to realize these are oem stanleys, and it's rare to see some stanleys that haven't already been opened or some that are very hazy.

That seems like a fair price to me, due to the condition. GLWS :thumbsup:

F23A1AT

Reaction score

For all of the people complaining about the price on these; 1 keep the complaints to yourself you aren't worth the post count. It is also against the rules for this unnecessary chatter. 2 If you had been here for more than a couple of months you would have seen these lights going for 120+ a couple years ago. That is all.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Damn Glws, I just sold mines for $100 shipped, virgin also. Now I kinda regret selling them because I'm going back to stock.

Glws OP.

Back