Gage cluster LED help

Dade'sAccord

Reaction score
I was trying to convert my cluster to led lights and everything was fine until I plugged it back in and the temp gage bulb blew. I tried puting the original bulb back in but it did not light up either. What do I need to do to get the temperature gage back working and with an LED bulb?

DH48

Reaction score
I was trying to convert my cluster to led lights and everything was fine until I plugged it back in and the temp gage bulb blew. I tried puting the original bulb back in but it did not light up either. What do I need to do to get the temperature gage back working and with an LED bulb?

Look for damage on the board you might have burnt one of the copper lines going to the bulb. Also you it seems tha you have shorted something out when doing the conversion as it should not do that :)

Johnnymorris

Reaction score

Check those fuse are they operating right?

Back