gauge cluster help!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
go for it, haha, i stole it. but im pretty sure for the odometer ill have to remove the needles to get at the screen :(. thats just from observing it tho, i dont actually know if id need to do that. it looks sick as hell on the odometer tho. just be careful, like i said in my last post.

Jeffro

Reaction score
whitey2kaccord said:
Damn, thats pretty pimp. I think I may steal your idea and do it too.

I agree... That's pretty sweet... If you figure out how to do your Odometer, be sure to take pics and post them up... That would be a sweet DIY IMO :thumbsup:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i was thinking i might be able to get away with doing the odometer without taking it out of the cluster, buts its tight in where it is. ill have to look at it again.

BostonAndy

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
what you do, is you take the original film off, its on front of the glass. then you take the new piece you cut out, and turn it 90 degrees to the angle that the other piece was......youll notice the screen turn black. now, when you put everything back together, and plug, lets say, the 6th gen's clock back in, itll light up the numbers unsted of the background.

90 degrees in which direction?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the direction where it looks black.

by the way guys, i did the odometer yetserday. you need to be extremely careful the entire time.i took me prolyl about 30 minutes to just remove the original film. ill post pics once my actual camera has some charged batteries.

Back