Gauge Mounting

Snoobly

Reaction score
Hello!
I was just wondering how many people out there have aftermarket gauges (air/fuel, oil temp, oil pressure, ect...) and how and where they have mounted them. has anybody created a more unique spot than just slapping up some pillar mounts? I would like to see how it looks if anybody has done that. feel free to post pics!
Thanks!

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
some memebers on here have them mounted in the cubby right in front of your shifter.

SketchO5 has his mounted by the actual gauge cluster.

Snoobly

Reaction score
i believe his is right in the intrument cluster and im not a fan of that because it blocks some of the things in the cluster... unless thats an outdated pic i saw. how do you put it in the cubby in from of the shifter? any ideas?
just reread that. my bad. lit me reword that. how are people putting them in the cubbys? im not a fan of Sketch's layout.

Last edited:

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
your probably going to have to drill hole in the plastic for the bolts to mount it and for the wires.

Snoobly

Reaction score

meximan16

Reaction score
if you end up doing any custom work be sure to make a diy w/ lots of pix for us :thumbup:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Damn, can't remember who it was right now.... someone had a sick gauge setup in the lower cubby that was brushed aluminum and black suede....

Latest posts

Back