gave my car a quick wash (56k maybe)

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
yay-yuh! V6 FTW! :hide:

uhhhh......:squintrun:

oh hi! nice drop! nice CF hood too :lawl:
Thanks lol my buddy who added me here hahaha

cars lookin sick anthony....cant wait too see this in person at the SD meet
thanks. I cant wait to see you guys too. man i hope it turns out to be an awesome meet.

ha i remember you're the one with 239482 i love jdm stickers on your car.. 1 'i love jdm' statement is good enough.. 2 is overboard.. and 2+the license frame is a ricey kind of thing to do IMO. the whole jdm thing is getting out of hand these days.. but good thing you're slammed, you get +10 brownie points from me :thumbup:
hmm. lol. you want one of the license plate? haha thanks.

car looks good man, any plans for a front lip?
dude i cant wait to see you man. hopefully you can make it to the meet. iono what I'm going to do right now in terms of the lip. I'm scared that if i get a mugen or type r, its gonna break again.

looks great!! definently one of the best i've seen.
do you mean that? dang thanks man i appreciate that.

I love your car soo much it make me wanna cry!

Coming from someone with a car like urs... oh boi that means a lot. thanks man i feel the same way about ur car!

Thanks everybody for your kind compliments. it means a lot. When i slap back on my C5's i hope it will look cleaner. oh and what made my day even better was that i was leaving the library and i heard some little boy say to him mom, "wow mommy that a cool car i want that car." lol he was only like 6 or something. thanks again

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
oh yeah and i forgot to mention that when i was picking up my girl from school I had to go through this speed bump. wow. i ate it hard. man that's that sucky part about being low. its funny though cuhz as i was leaving, the security lady saw and heard me go over the bump and she was saying, "more sideways, more sideways!" lmao. wow.

Back