Get a G35 Sound

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I fell in love with the Greddy Spectrum Elite. It was on my friends g35 and i can't get enough of it. How can I achieve a similar sound to that? I was thinking about buying two OBX SP mufflers, since on the supra forums they said its the same thing and they're dirt cheap, and getting custom piping. What size piping should I get and does anyone know what the resonator situation would be? Also what headers should i get, don't kill me with high price suggestions because I'd rather not spend a fortune on this. I don't want cheap products I just want well priced products :thumbsup: If all goes well and I get that g sound that everybody loves, I will post a DIY.
Thanks guys, James

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

bagoon316

Reaction score
you wont get the same sound, i mean the v6's still have that deeper tone, but in no way will it have that nissan/infiniti sound. they all sound the same, even the fx35 sounds like a g35 or 350z. its all from the engine.

v6 honda's sound amazing anyways, TL's sound so damn nice, and so do the V6 accords.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
you wont get the same sound, i mean the v6's still have that deeper tone, but in no way will it have that nissan/infiniti sound. they all sound the same, even the fx35 sounds like a g35 or 350z. its all from the engine.

v6 honda's sound amazing anyways, TL's sound so damn nice, and so do the V6 accords.

I know I won't get the same sound just looking for something in the same ballpark. What made me fall in love is the sound when he turned it on.

NotNice

Reaction score
Yea just like he said. Its all from the engine. I havent heard anything close to it. Since everyone with any car tries

Millz

Reaction score
the only way you'll get it like that is to buy the car itself, you won't even get in the same ballpark unfortunately... my suggestion is to scrap the idea instead of blowing cash and being disappointed in the end

bagoon316

Reaction score
its def all engine, that inline6 JZ engines, all sound the same, from the 2.5 to the 3.0. mmm i want an sc300 lol...

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Ok well I already bought the OBX sp mufflers. How else can i get a mean, aggressive sound without sounding like an ebay civic. I have a resonator delete, should i get headers? Would you go for OBX or is it worth it for the DC 3-1 ceramics.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Ok well I already bought the OBX sp mufflers. How else can i get a mean, aggressive sound without sounding like an ebay civic. I have a resonator delete, should i get headers? Would you go for OBX or is it worth it for the DC 3-1 ceramics.

never knew the 6ga came in 3 cyclinders....:smash:

Back