get more power or response from a 4 cyl?

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you get a cai get the aem one and the aem bypass valve and you'll be able to submerge it and still be good

talontsiawd

Reaction score
To get any real power, you are looking at a swap, turbo, or possibly a built F23.

I am sure somebody here can try to prove me wrong but still has a slow car, all things considered, and could buy something much quicker for the money they spent.

Ch1R

Reaction score
Dont even do a manual swap. Work on looks then do a motor swap.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
^ read...

he already has a manual.

i think changing to a light weight pulley might help a bit. gets the revs up faster.

Pak SungHoon

Reaction score
Sweet well maybe after I get my coils on ill try to look for light weight pulleys then. Also the tranny seems to have long gears. Is there any other trannys that have shorter gears?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Sweet well maybe after I get my coils on ill try to look for light weight pulleys then. Also the tranny seems to have long gears. Is there any other trannys that have shorter gears?

I think the H23 tranny works, and the H22 is too short. I think a member Bagertype has an H23. Something I have been thinking but my car has such low miles and is easy to take back to stock.

cuba1164

Reaction score
Do the G23 build not a lot of people have done it and its a torque monster(meaning great low end power)! I'm working on mine now not expensive at all if you have a f23 in your accord already and you search for the parts.

Back