Glue for Badges?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
what the fcuK!!!!!!!

seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!

people that ask questions don't want to listen to the members that have been here a while. we KNOW what we're talking about, because we have probably done it ourselves or have certainly been around someone/a car that has done it (whatever it may be). Senior members here respond and give advice about stuff they KNOW about, not just something they are taking a guess at that may screw up the person asking. (AHEM, Lemon :slap: Silicone??? REALLLY????)

Trust me, 3M tape if the way to go. just cut it out to fit the back of badge and IGNORE all the indents and stuff. It works. Really. It does.

None of this rubber cement/silicone/boogers/superglue/* BS.

I'm sorry I kinda ranted, but man it ticks me off when people (such as Andy in this case) offers their knowledge and helps someone out only for them to shrug it off and keep coming up with other bizarre ideas instead. lol.

no offense was meant to the OP by this. :)

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score

why you laughing so hardz, this is Seeryous.

FYI. i used KRAZY GLUE before and it was awesome!!!

krazy_glue_2.jpg

I used to suffer alot, when every time i try to mount emblems. Even my 3 wives threatened to leave me because i could NOT STICK IT IN place. But now i will never be lonely again. Krazy Glue made my life alot fine and dandy when mounting emblems. Thanks Krazy Glue!!!

^Disclaimer: I'm just kidding.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back