goldenchamp's '01 EX Sedan (5MT)

goldenchamp

Reaction score
My car just came back from the shop. They diagnosed that the Clutch Master Cylinder they put in 18 months ago was defective and ordered a new one. They covered 80% of the repair cost, so I only paid $65! My clutch feels much better now. :driver:

goldenchamp

Reaction score
Been a little while since I last posted, but after helping a friend with a dead battery, I decided to add a little bit of cheap protection to my battery.

Here's the way it sat before
F4476B1E-DBD3-47A2-B0D2-3FC12F4E13EA_zpsrjstag1u.jpg

I bought some felt terminal protectors and some protectant spray at O'Reilly. The total cost was less than $5.
AD43D4FE-9C18-4AF9-991B-9779FDC793CA_zpsrbllfexr.jpg

All I did was undo the negative then positive battery terminals, clean on and around the posts, add the felt, spray, than replace the positive then negative battery terminals.

Here's how it looks now.
0780D2FF-FEF3-443B-90A0-0D8129CA7D12_zpssdyao78w.jpg

goldenchamp

Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone! It's been a very long time since I last posted. A lot of things have happened. I got married, moved, and got a new job. In addition to finishing my LED swap, I also added some 3M brake light tape to turn my gauge needles red on the cheap.

If you look closely, you can see my crappy xacto knife skills, but from where I sit, especially at night, it looks loads better than the stock orange.
IMG_0773_zpsydnnklzg.jpg

Thought I'd add a picture with my wife's (currently) bone stock '01 CR-V SE.
IMG_0879_zpsm9oxlzqh.jpg

This year should have more mods coming!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome back! Congrats on your wedding and new beginnings of your work 'n home! :cheers:

The red needle looks good! Couldn't tell your knifing skills, if you didn't mention tho. ;)

Sounds good! Let's keep the mod bugs alive in you!

goldenchamp

Reaction score
It's been months since I last posted, and I made an exciting purchase!

I just bought a set of 16 in. wheels from a 1999 Acura 3.0CL. I ordered some BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp 2 A/S (205-55ZR-16) tires from Les Schwab to wrap around these beauties. I've always loved the multi-spoke look.
New%20Wheels_zpsumolklie.png

Upon further inspection, I found out that these wheels were made by Enkei! :love:

Enkei%20Wheels%20small_zpsfyanbkfy.png

I'll post pictures once they're on the car!

goldenchamp

Reaction score
Just got back from Les Schwab and decided to snap a quick pic in my work parking lot. I'm so excited to finally have these wheels on my ride! :headbang:

IMG_1893_zpsratr2ymo.jpg

So far the BFGs are a big step up from my crappy bald Fuzions. I'll take more pics when I have time.

Back