Goldnknight...... or is it, Silvrknight??

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Hey kev,

Its Andy with the UA6 from Ohio here...

Congrats! I hereby dedicate my first post on 6GA to your new purchase. :rock:

WOOT!! :rock:

Thanks Andy. :)

Your car's lookin good!! Saw a few pics from your local meet. I'm pretty sure you've met our Moderator Greg. :thumbsup:

gerzand

Reaction score
WOOT!! :rock:

Thanks Andy. :)

Your car's lookin good!! Saw a few pics from your local meet. I'm pretty sure you've met our Moderator Greg. :thumbsup:

Hey thanks, cant wait to post some pics 4 u TL lovers of the parts ive been preppin for install the past few weeks.

Sure, I know Greg! ... we talked about CanAm a bit last I ran into him. It's a small, small world :cool: Gotta love that GumBall and NightBall he helps organize. Those events are BaDaSs!!!

Nismode

Reaction score
Haha thanks Derek!

Yeah, I honestly wasn't thrilled about the fogs for the 01-02 coupe. But I've really like the TLs I've seen with fogs. I hope to get some. Nothing crazy with em.

Hardest decision I'll have to make is what wheels will look good and have LASTING appeal on this car....... imo silver is one of the hardest colors to get wheels that looks good with it... I'm open to brainstorming and suggestions for now, as I continue to try and come up with something I like on my own.
Nice pick up Kevin! Didn't know it was a 6-speed.

Would you trade bumpers from your accord? lol.

I'd say get gold wheels. GRNY GLD colored actually. Haha

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
Hey thanks, cant wait to post some pics 4 u TL lovers of the parts ive been preppin for install the past few weeks.

Sure, I know Greg! ... we talked about CanAm a bit last I ran into him. It's a small, small world :cool: Gotta love that GumBall and NightBall he helps organize. Those events are BaDaSs!!!

lmfaoooo Andy you are here too? NICEEEEEEEEEEEE

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
Kevin, im lovin the TL, cant wait to see it in person!

you have more mods then Justin LOL

Back