GoldnKnight22's '01 Coupe EX V6 *6-8-09* (56K)

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
His car is selling in FS threads lol, his new TL is in eye candy lol :p
LOL word. But I'll answer his Q's anyways. :)
Good job repping the gold coupes! the black im really contrasts nicely with the engine covers. you should paint the battery cover gold too! and black valve covers would have been sooo perfect with the black im and gold covers.

what car are you getting next you think?

just mainly wanted to get your opinion on 2 things:

A- how did you get the oem shift boot to sit snugly on the razo knob like that? also, did you use the 6th gen stock boot or the 7th gen stock boot? the 6th gen boot is vinyl and 7th gen is real leather i believe.

B- whats your review on the switchback turn signals? is it worth it?
Thanks for the compliments. If I wasn't selling the car, then yeah there would be some more stuff I'd continue to work on... buuuut.

The boot is the oem 6th gen one. it comes on the plastic frame which drops right in, so that's the reason to go with the 6th gen one. I attached the boot directly to the lower part of the Razo knob.

I was feeling nice, so I made this diagram........

shiftboot.jpg

JDMAccord00

Reaction score
niccee, take advantage of those foglight slots, my **** doesnt have them..does your car ride smooth after the conversion? and how much was it?

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
damn man, its too bad you didn't win ROTM, would have been a nice send off. nice clean car, rare color too. :thumbsup:

ejreams

Reaction score
LOL word. But I'll answer his Q's anyways. :)

Thanks for the compliments. If I wasn't selling the car, then yeah there would be some more stuff I'd continue to work on... buuuut.

The boot is the oem 6th gen one. it comes on the plastic frame which drops right in, so that's the reason to go with the 6th gen one. I attached the boot directly to the lower part of the Razo knob.

I was feeling nice, so I made this diagram........

shiftboot.jpg

If I won 10k on a scratch ticket I'd fly to NH buy your car and drive home.
I wish I had moe money. lol :(

I hope your car goes to a good owner and doesn't get slaughtered. its so pretty.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Bump.

FACK. Meant to bump the FS thread, sorry guys. :hide: *Roy moment*

Last edited:

l34merik

Reaction score
lol goldknight, so are you just going to keep your car now? or is it just because people keep low balling you for your car?

Back