got rid of the honda

uhkord98

Reaction score
got a new car, so i wont be on here anymore. couple pics of the honda and grand prix.

honda:
03_31_25.jpg

03_31_24.jpg

2000 pontiac grand prix GT:
MYCARPICS051.jpg

MYCARPICS050.jpg

MYCARPICS052.jpg

MYCARPICS054.jpg

MYCARPICS053.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
new car looks nice, congrats on that...........you are gonna miss the accord tho, maybe not the slowness, but you will miss it, haha.

uhkord98

Reaction score
yea i like the new car alot better. more power, more room. and working at a pontiac dealership helps too. i kinda miss my honda already. but not how it drives, just how it looks.

uhkord98

Reaction score
yea, but i like the GP alot better, i just went out and took more pics of it. i love the color, its dark blue but has a purple to it in the sunlight.

HondaGus

Reaction score
nice car, but dont forget he had the DX, 135 hp! ouch, compair to our 150 BIG DIFF

darksidepres

Reaction score
blaaa! you suc your a trader! I don't ever want to speak to you again!! You broke my heart.......got any parts for sale? Well I don't think I can agree with you on the GP being better but if your happy with it then I'm cool.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
darksidepres said:
Well I don't think I can agree with you on the GP being better but if your happy with it then I'm cool.

that car will own our cars. im not too sure about reliability tho, but shouldnt be too bad. my step mom drove her old as5 sunbird into the ground, haha, what a piece it was tho when it was done for.

uhkord98

Reaction score
yea compared to my accord this this has a sh*t load of power.

as for parts for sale from the car, i still have the wings west rear lip, its painted black. and i have polished cc knobs. diy blackhousing headlights, but id need another set for the car. ive heard nothing but good things about the grand prix and the 3800 v6. im the 2nd owner, the 1st bought the car brand new from the dealership i work at, had all the work done there too. nothing wrong with it.

Back