got rid of the honda

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
my buddy has a grand prix, always liked the looks of the grand am's more but that's just me.

congrats on the new car. gaining some power, sucks they handle like a boat though.

there are some nice turbo kits for those v6's out there

ryon527

Reaction score
MYCARPICS094.jpg

the 3800 series II........looks familiar :p . Check out clubgp.com if you haven't already

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I wish I had more hands......So I could give that car four thumbs down!!!

Sorry to hear you downgraded in a GM. I'd think a Honda person would have more sense than to buy a GM :confused: . Anyways, good luck with your crap-pile.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
I wish I had more hands......So I could give that car four thumbs down!!!

Sorry to hear you downgraded in a GM. I'd think a Honda person would have more sense than to buy a GM :confused: . Anyways, good luck with your crap-pile.

you need to bust on his new car twice in one thread?

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride bro. I hope that you will have a better experience than most domestic owners.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
My aunt had one and it didn't run well, because they have PLASTIC intake manifolds. If the car overheats (like many do here in the deep south) your manifold is toast. You'll probably be okay in Colorado, though. :D

Anyway, congrats on the new car and good luck selling the Accord.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
^^^I've seen that on a ton of new cars!! Domestic and Import. It's all about making a quick buck by cutting costs.

uhkord98

Reaction score
im so much happier with the grand prix than the accord. i like the accord, but its nothing compared to the grand prix. and i knew before posting pics and saying i got a domestic i was gonna get crap from everyone on here since its an import site. but that just goes to show the maturity level.

Back