got rid of the honda

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
uhkord98 said:
im so much happier with the grand prix than the accord. i like the accord, but its nothing compared to the grand prix. and i knew before posting pics and saying i got a domestic i was gonna get crap from everyone on here since its an import site. but that just goes to show the maturity level.

Hey, that's something you can expect on ANY board.

Once you go to a Grand Prix board and tell them you had a Honda, they're gonna bust on you about imports.
So that's something you should expect.
And to defend this board, I'll say out of all the Accord boards I know (Honduh, Accordtuner, hondasociety, everythinghonda, hondahorsepower, hondatuning, hondasohc, and some others I frequent) 6thgenaccord is the most mature and the least likely to bash someone.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
VT prixGT 2006 said:
In what way is an Accord V6 a downgrade from a GTP?

Most of you are dumbasses...especially those that bitch that buying foreign is selling out your country. Most domestics can't compare to the imports. Domestics are just now catching up to their build quality and their ergonomics (Honda has some deep passion for building ergonomically sound interiors).

Also, Honda and Toyota are very clever at their marketing strategies. Toyota has been able to succeed in building popular trucks that the American public is buying. How were they able to do that? Easy. Instead of just displaying their trucks at various shows, they actually go to truck racing events and heavily sponsor underdogs.

While the import companies are growing, adding new jobs and new plants to US soil (contributing to the nation's GDP) the Big 3 are closing plants and laying off several workers.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy solely on where a product is built, any INTELLIGENT consumer is going to buy the product where he or she can get the most bang for buck and on average, thats typically going to be an import car.

THe only posts that makes senge taht I agree with.

You see, that's bashing the Accord more than we bashed the GP

uhkord98

Reaction score
yea but i thought it was kinda funny to see a post like that from the GP site when i post pics of my GP on an accord site.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
uhkord98 said:
yea but i thought it was kinda funny to see a post like that from the GP site when i post pics of my GP on an accord site.

LOL, yeah how ironic is that.

PS

What model do you have
SE or GTP

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
There is ignorance on both sides. End of story. Has america come a long way in their quality, yes. Are they where they need to be to be able to compete with Honda/Toyota, No.

Back