FS: Greddy Trust FMIC

WOTaccord

Reaction score
I have up for sale a Greddy Trust FMIC that a friend of mine got from Japan. It came off a R33 Skyline. I am not sure the size but I'd like $250 obo for this.

P6114622.jpg

P6114621.jpg

P6114619.jpg

P6114617.jpg

P6114616.jpg

slowrider87

Reaction score
I respect your efforts to sell. and the price isn't bad. But the inlet and outlet ports don't appear to be ideal for our accords. mounting it centered would be basically putting the oulet of the charge right into the radiator (or AC condenser if ac wasn't removed). and mounting it to avoid them could/would potentially restrict airflow through the cooling fins, and therefore making it virtually useless for our cars. is it doable? yes, of course. but is it practical? no. it looks like it would take couplers and pipes that would create unnecessary bends in the charge lines to fit our accords. Anyone boosting knows the fewer bends/restrictions/obsticles, means quicker spool. anyways... I Hope someone here buys it and utilizes it in a good way. i would love to see that. But, don't take this the wrong way, you would probably sell quicker. and maybe even for your original asking price if you posted it on a nissan based site such as silvia.net, nissanforums.com, or nicoclub.com. GLWS man.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
This would fit perfectly if someone has no AC and a half-size radiator.. :naughty:. GLWS. If I get $200 I can spend soon, I will get this.. I JUST got my first speeding ticket too, and I've been driving for over 10 years.. $215 out :(.

slowrider87

Reaction score
This would fit perfectly if someone has no AC and a half-size radiator.. :naughty:. GLWS. If I get $200 I can spend soon, I will get this.. I JUST got my first speeding ticket too, and I've been driving for over 10 years.. $215 out :(.

True! no A/C and 1/2 size radiator this thing could actually shorten the length of the plumbing required. that would be a nice plus!

jdmcg3

Reaction score

youre just now getting a speeding ticket after how long of being boosted? youre a safer driver then me my friend.

/free bump

Back