Guns in the wrong hand. Please pray tonight for my family

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
goodness everything is turned to racism now.... sigh

Sorry to hear about what happened, found out last week a friend of mine from a local forum site died in a car wreck..my prayers will be with you man..

Datsrboi

Reaction score
*Update* -- He might not make it. The bullet is lodged into his brain and they are in operation right now part of his eye socket is broken. I wont know for another 6 hours. Please pray

And it might sound racist due to the fact the word before it which was in caps too is taken out making mexican stand out.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
damn... hope everything turns out ok man. sorry 2 hear all this. hope that guy that shot ur unlce gets caugh or justice served.

Last edited:

rwong410

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, hope the doctors are wrong and he makes it

Maybe it was intended to be used to help in identifying the shooter if someone from this forum knew something about the robbery

Last edited by a moderator:

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
I know youre very angry right now and some things are comin out of anger but put that anger in the back burner and turn your anger into prayer and belief that your uncle will make it out alright. Dont forget to remember the good times. I just lost a cousin who was shot while walkin his dog. I was pissed but I remembered the good times that we had. So remember the times with your uncle and if you need to lay off some steam send me a pm and we can talk in private

P.S. God Bless :peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

angelplus

Reaction score
Dude I'm sorry to hear this man. Him and everyone who knew him are in my prayers tonight. And tomorrow I know my mom will pray for him also. My extreme sincerity goes to you and your family.

And not to set this off, but if I see one more word about racism in this thread I'll set a 10 day ban on your ***. Sorry Datsrboi, hopefully that'll shut them up. This is your thread of mourning, I'd like to respect it.

Last edited:

Datsrboi

Reaction score
angelplus said:
Dude I'm sorry to hear this man. Him and everyone who knew him are in my prayers tonight. And tomorrow I know my mom will pray for him also. My extreme sincerity goes to you and your family.

And not to set this off, but if I see one more word about racism in this thread I'll set a 10 day ban on your ***. Sorry Datsrboi, hopefully that'll shut them up. This is your thread of mourning, I'd like to respect it.

I dont think its anyones fault. I guess it depends where you live and how you grow up. I mean I grew up in VERY ghetto area where me saying different race doesnt mean racist at all. Maybe its different to others. but i fixed my first post and I dont blame anyone.

I think you and everyone for their prays. There were cameras but the cops have it right now. it will be all over the TV tomrowowow. as for killing him.. No. I think locking him to a chair and making him look at his new baby girl and his 3 year old son is more then enough. these kids could of grown without a father. He is a great uncle and I love him dearly. My area is just getting out of control. I leave my gun half loaded at night just because of the problems that goes around my area.

Back