Guys need your help!!!

leo

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have done alot of research in this site but before I purchase my springs I wanted to know what you guys think. Please dont get mad at me, I have searched and done my homework, I just wanted to know from you guys. I do not want a big drop. I just want to eliminate a bit of the gap. Also I drive this car with passangers so I will like the springs with that feel the best. I know that I should save for coilovers, but I am saving for a house so I just want to make my car look lower. I have stock shocks and stock SE wheels. Here are my options.

H&R Sport $250 shipped Drop F 1.5/R 1.2

Tein H.Tech $215 shipped Drop F 1.4/ R 1.3

Neuspeed Sport (Red) $200 shipped Drop F 1.8/R 1.7

Neuspeed Sport (Green) $200 shipped Drop F 1.8/R 1.7

Also I do not want to get a camber kit, so please all you guys with more experience and knowledge than me. Please help me choose.. Thank you in advance.

Leo

Millz

Reaction score
with the above set-ups you would not have big issues with camber so i do not think you'd need a camber kit for those drops... thats how i understand if im wrong anyone feel free to correct me...

also, with tein springs, they do not have dead coils

i just put in tein s-techs and the spring itself is roughly 4 inches shorter than the stock springs...

i was told that because of this the spring after time will sag and it's better to get a spring with inactive coils like neuspeed lets say, so that might be an issue which might lead you to stay away from tein springs

dynasty

Reaction score
you didn't list Eibach Pro-kits. i believe Neuspeed Sport is a little higher than Pro-kits. so it's your choice. but i believe this has been reviewed already. -_-

dynasty

Reaction score
with the above set-ups you would not have big issues with camber so i do not think you'd need a camber kit for those drops... thats how i understand if im wrong anyone feel free to correct me...

also, with tein springs, they do not have dead coils

i just put in tein s-techs and the spring itself is roughly 4 inches shorter than the stock springs...

i was told that because of this the spring after time will sag and it's better to get a spring with inactive coils like neuspeed lets say, so that might be an issue which might lead you to stay away from tein springs

my camber is kinda bad but not that bad. BAHAHA. and i have Pro-kits.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
go with H&R sport....try to find it used for $130 shipped.
it would be wise to do shocks/springs all at once to save $$$ on labor.

leo

Reaction score
The reason I didnt mentioned Eibach is because the are an even drop in the front and Rear, so i am a bit concern with the boat look..

CG6-WASABI

Reaction score
i dont know too much about springs but i have eibach sportline springs 2 inch drop and i love it, its perfect for me

Back