H&R Sport or Neuspeed Race springs?

Which springs to choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iam_nas

Reaction score
which ones do you guys think are better?... im looking to go lower, pro-kits are cool, but not low enough for me... im leaning heavily toward the neuspeed springs, but in the few pics that i've seen of them on cars, the back always looks a bit saggy... does anybody have pics of both springs on a car... my car is a 98 sedan btw

finch13

Reaction score
Why don't you get H&R Race springs? 2.2/1.75.... I hae a box of them sitting in my garage... waiting for struts... And Fallen, the H&R Sports drop 1.5/1.2, the OE Sports on teh other hand only drop .75/.50

420Accord

Reaction score
Why don't you get H&R race not H&R sport. What shocks will you be using? I love the drop I have with my H&R race and Koni yellows.

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
I'm not sure why you choose the sport version of one spring and the race version of the other. Really both race and sport version of both these spring companies are the same thing. Since you want to go low you want the Race version from either company. In terms of price go for which ever one is cheaper.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
according to a source, neuspeed drops ur car by 2.25", and h&r sports lowers 1.5-2.0. So u can decide. =P

Back