Hamilton Honda Timing Belt Special

cl206

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I got my timing belt done today at Hamilton Honda in NJ on my 04 MDX (my accord was done back in 2007 when it had like 106XXX miles at a different place that charged me 670 total)

The total bill today was 497 OTD. It included the WP,TB,drive belts which I found out today on the MDX there is only 1 drivebelt. this job also included the TB tensioner. I mean I was thinking about attempting to DIY this myself next summer but for that price I was like WTH? The parts alone would have been 260 and yes obviously OEM parts.

Highly recommend this place if anyone wants to get theirs done for 389 w/0 the tensioner. Here is the link: http://www.hamiltonhonda.net/specials/service.htm

BTW they also mentioned a few things I should do like brakes (I declined saying I was DIYing it) and the motor mounts. When my 2000 accord was in for the TB back in 2007, I was told I needed the fr and ps engine mounts and I haven't done them since.

EDIT! I am going to do the front and side mounts on my accord and mdx. the lure of working on my car was just too irresistible.
I will try to get a DIY up in the DIY section with the accord.

Last edited:
Back