Happy new year (2015)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Happy new year everyone! Starting this thread for people to basically say what their resolutions are, or just things that you'd like to do in 2015. I personally am starting college the 5th of this month and I'm only 17 so my resolution is to not procrastinate as much. Procrastinators unite! Maybe tomorrow...

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
my resolution is to not procrastinate as much.
That's a good one. It used to be mine a few years back, since I'm typically a lazy person lol.

Happy New Year to everyone, as well! Mine would be to continually sharpen up my latte art skills, and attend the competition this year. And, of course, keep working on my Accord. ;)

BTW, just noticed that there's a bunch of members w/ their BD being Jan. 1st in the age of 44 lol.

Last edited:

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
^ I'm not black, but appreciate the thought haha happy new year!

My resolutions are just do better in college (failed math last semester, retaking a class isn't very cheap). Get my blue crx running preferably by summer or early fall. Find a girlfriend, this is always hard for a socially awkward person hahah. Umm that's pretty much it.

Reaction score
Happy New Years! My personal resolution is to hang out on the forums here a bit more, even though I actually lost my Accord.....

WizadOfOz

Reaction score
Happy new year everyone! Starting this thread for people to basically say what their resolutions are, or just things that you'd like to do in 2015. I personally am starting college the 5th of this month and I'm only 17 so my resolution is to not procrastinate as much. Procrastinators unite! Maybe tomorrow...

Happy new years to you, what college will you be attending, since you re in WA it'd be nice to see another fellow enthusiast.

Happy New Years! My personal resolution is to hang out on the forums here a bit more, even though I actually lost my Accord.....

Maybe you forgot where you parked it.

A good resolution is to manage my time more efficiently, and go to bed early. It's 4am so Im off to bed.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Happy new years to you, what college will you be attending, since you re in WA it'd be nice to see another fellow enthusiast.

It's Everett community college but most of my classes there are online.

The biggest reason I chose to have them online is because the speed bumps are so bad... Whenever I would drive through the parking lot people would gather 'round to watch me slowly die

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
happy new year guys!

my resolution is to not get my a$$ deported, make more $$$ and spend more time with my family

Back