Has anyone seen this style of climate control knob?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
So awhile back I broke one of my climate control knobs. I ordered a new 01-02 Climate Control knob from TASauto awhile ago and I noticed it was different and didn't fit right. I didn't think much of it and just ignored it. Well I ordered another one recently thinking they had sent me the wrong part. Again I received the same knob again. So I email'ed them with a comparison picture of my climate control knob and the one they sent me. They replied with the following:

That is very strange. I have never seen that style knob on any 98-02 Accord. That does not match any knob that we carry. Is it possible that you car has a non-US model climate control? We obviously can take our parts back, but I have no idea where to find you the knob you need.

So My question is HAVE ANY OF YOU seen the knob I have on any 98-02 Accords? And if not any idea what car they came off of? Cause they look pretty much stock and much better than what comes stock on our cars. Picture is below.

DSC04650.jpg

knob.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
v6...gotta be auto right?

i remember talk of the v6p knobs being different for i4 and v6...i had to modify mine to fit. the middle where the shaft goes had to be opened up, and some of the end taken away.

Back